Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Come on Down, Fucker!

Guess who's coming to prison with me? Tom DeLay! Ha ha! There's a couple of lines forming for when he gets here. One is the "Shiv Tom DeLay" line, and that one's co-ed. The other is just guys, and I'm not going to say what they're going to do to him! Tee Hee! Here's a hint: it rhymes with manal pape! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Also, my therapist said I should try to reach out to people in a positive way. I told him about my blog, and he said "That's the spirit!". I still think he's Jewish :P

Keep your eyes peeled for my reality show. It starts really soon! You know what they say: If you can't drop the charges, at least you can drop a reality show! And a dope album! But not the soap! (I finally get that joke! :)) LOL!

I started work. I'm a prep cook! It's awesome! I don't get a chef's hat, though. And I have to wear a hair net and rubber gloves! :( Still, I'm learning how to chop celery REALLY fast! Like that guy Yan Can Cook! But they only give me "safety knives". I guess that's so I don't stab anyone. But I'm not a stabber- I'm a purjurer! And I'm Lil' Kim!

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Rycrisp said...

Rubber gloves and a hair net? Sounds like an awesome Friday Night!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger boejack said...

lil kim first of all i like to say there is nothing lil about you you are big time kim in ct just keep your head up do your bid when you get back on the street hit us wit another album cause you know your fans willnever 4 get about some one as beautiful and as sexy as you are. i watch your video put your lighters up as much as i can keep dancing spanish that was hot.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger boejack said...

lil kim first of all i like to say there is nothing lil about you you are big time kim in ct just keep your head up do your bid when you get back on the street hit us wit another album cause you know your fans willnever 4 get about some one as beautiful and as sexy as you are. i watch your video put your lighters up as much as i can keep dancing spanish that was hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home