Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cool!

One of the other inmates in the library showed my this thing called Wikipedia. It's awesome! And there's a whole entry on me!. At the very top it says "This article needs to be cleaned up to conform to a higher standard of quality." Damn right it does! One sentence goes "The albums first album "The Jump Off" was a hit and went on to peak at No. 17 on the Billboard Hot 100". Come on, now! I'm Lil' Kim!

Edit: Hey! Day 1 and I already posted twice! w00t!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger marquita said...

see you should get up here more people really love you! because you're my idol and your music is fresh as hell and you dress nice!i really wish i can see you in person because you are so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home