Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

First Post!

Hey peeps,

I'm going to keep a blog of my prison stay! I've never been in prison before, so it should be interesting- all kinds of new stuff will happen to me! Take today for instance- did you know that when you're processed into prison, they delouse you? That shit's nasty.

Lot's of stuff going on today. I get my own room, which is pretty cool. It's not that big, but then again neither am I! LOL! Also, I'm not used to wearing this much clothing. I'm hot. NO, NOT THAT KIND OF HOT! LOL! Actually, we all know I'm that kind of hot, too, but I mean I'm temperature hot.

I get to check my email once a day, so I'll try to blog every chance I get. I've never had a blog before, so don't hate if I can't keep up right away.

I'm going to set up my cell a little bit, and I'll check in with you later. Holla!

PS- My prison number is 24601. How cool is that? "Do you hear the people sing! Singing the song of angry men!"

6 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

So, you get internet in jail? Laptop and ADSL connection in your cell?

Good luck with your blog and dont piss off any of the guards1

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Rycrisp said...

Lil' Kim has DSL. FOR SURE!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Lil' Kim said...

HOLLA!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger cherrish41 said...

Hi lil kim I wanted to write to you but as you know it is hard to get the address to where you are if you are not in the business any way I hope you read this e-mail and send me your hook up so I can write to you, I know what you are going through I been there and right now I know all you need is communication with real people that is truly down with you and not people that want something from you so you be strong and safe and god is watching over you and as long as you have god on your side you can't loose, just look at your situation as a vacation because all the hard work you have done you deserve a vacation, just hate it have to be in prison but you need a break from all of this madness that is going on in this world you take care and if you send me your hook up It would be a honor.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger julio1424 said...

Yo Kim,
How are you wearing your hair up in there, braids maybe? Oh yeah, last night my mom and I watched the last episode of "Countdown to Lockdown", she was in tears like your were her own daughter. We both look forward to you getting out. The D.J. at the 40/40 club was playing "Whoa" last week and I walked my conceited as out of the stuffy V.I.P. rooms to "lean and Bounce" with everybody else.

Love you and keep strong, it's almost over.

Julio Escobar and "Moms Too"

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger sharon said...

Hey gurl,
Stay srong wer need you out here BK is not the only place that needs you gurl we miss you sooooooooooooo:) much. Your music inspires us to be strong and couregeous just like you this is you young fan from the FL, you gon be out soon dont worry. when my mama saw your last episode she cried she said "a mother should not ever see her daughter suffer the way you have" We gon be praying for ya and she also bought me you CD and your songs is BANANAS that joint is crazy gurl write some more when you in there we need your music you are my Number two inspiration next to my mother you two are the strongest people i have ever seen keep strong we here fo ya

P.S. your joint shut up bitch is crazy i have been waiting for someone to write a song like that for a long time and gurl you have pulled it off. I have wanted to tell that to so many people no wi can and say it proudly SHUT UP BITCH thank you. keep me posted

Sharon, Your gurl PEACE! ama pray fo ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home