Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Links!

My blog friend Wonko the Sad Clown said I should make links to other blogs I like. I think this is a good idea. But I don't know too many blogs yet. If you have a blog and want me to link to you, let me know! I'll totally do it. Although some of the links aren't that good. Like the one about top script consultants. I didn't get it. It was hard to read.

Anyway, who ever thought I would learn HTML? Check this out:

BOLD!
ITALICS!
UNDERLINE!
A LINK!
A PICTURE OF US SENATOR JEFF BINGAMAN!

4 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Rycrisp said...

You should write him! Ask him to excuse you from the table, please. And from prison!

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Rob Version 1.0 said...

Sorry you're in jail... But a year's nothin, so keep your chin up. Funny that us around the same age are so astounded by this blog stuff. Do you remember trying to show your mom how cool VCR's were? Same thing. Keep Posting, and keep folding. The average Japanese person folds about 10,000 cranes in their life. And they still have time for work. ;)

Peace.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Charisma said...

I have a blog site Lil Kim, check it out. Just started. Your looks good. Here's Mine: http://okayplayer7.blogspot.com/

You take care of yourself an be easy. I'll keep in touch on the blogspot.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Okayplayer7 said...

I have a blog site Lil Kim, check it out. Just started. Your looks good. Here's Mine: http://okayplayer7.blogspot.com/

You take care of yourself an be easy. I'll keep in touch on the blogspot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home