Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Monday, September 26, 2005

One Week!

Wow! A whole week gone by! The time's flying, I'll have you know. I'm really focused on my music, I'm learning about Islam and origami, I get three square meals a day, and I'm learning the value of a dollar! In cigarettes! J/K :P

I started writing a song parody of the Barenaked Ladies song "One Week" to celebrate my one week prisonversary, but I didn't get past the opening chorus. Here's what I got so far:

It's been one week since I went to jail.
And the prison guards around me read me fan mail.
Five days since I started school.
Folding paper into birds is pretty damn cool.
Two days since I shivved Jo Lynne
Try to take my spot in line and see what happens
Yesterday, she'd forgiven me
But I'm Lil Kim and I don't say I'm sorry!

ROTFLMFAO!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Derek Rydall said...

I was just blog surfing and thought yours has some interesting stuff!

If you're interested, check out my site, where we have quality information and services on top script consultants.

You may not be looking for information on top script consultants right now, but you may still find something of interest.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Lil' Kim said...

I don't like your blog that much. Sorry! I only get two hours on the computer a day! No time for bad blogs! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home