Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Third Night!

Ok. The third night wasn't quite as good as the first. The girl next door faked a seizure and tried to escape, so the guards were all, like, going apeshit. Lots of yelling and screaming. I heard one of the girls crying late into the early morning.

Anyway :), I woke up at 6:30, and breakfast was pretty good. No eggs this morning, but pankcakes! No blueberry syrup, though. Hey, you can't win them all. Especially when you're in prison!

I have to pick a job soon. Can you believe they make you work in jail? What do you guys think I should do? I told them I was a rapper, because maybe they didn't know, but they said rapping isn't work in jail! I can work either in the laundry service, in the kitchen, or I can take reservations for JetBlue. I don't think I'll do the airline thing, because I hate poor people. Then again, I hate prison, too, and I'm doing that. Maybe I should just do things I hate, to make sure I really hate them. It's called immersion therapy. I have to see a therapist during therapy time, and that's what he said. I think he's Jewish. Weird. :P

I'm Lil' Kim, and I'm in prison! LOL!

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Wonko the Sad Clown said...

Hey, you should add a couple of links. Bloggs you like, interesting sites, etc...

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Lil' Kim said...

You're right! I'll do that! And I'll link to you!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger MzFinesse said...

I am far from poor and I am just wondering why you hate poor people?
I was always taught Never Forget Where You Came From!!!!! And you should recognize and show some empathy for people who are less fortunate than yourself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home