Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thoughts on my first night!

YAWN! STRETCH!!! 40 winks never felt so good! I came into this expecting the worst, but the bed I slept on last night was REALLY comfy! It was only three feet wide, but since I'm so little, it was fine! I don't even miss my waterbed. And since it was night and I was alone, I got rid of most of those pesky clothes! ;)

There's a little window above my bed. You can see another building though it. I'm working on a song about it. I'm really looking forward to writing a lot while I'm here. Maybe when I get out, I'll record a triple album. No one's ever seen the likes of that!

Breakfast was great. Scrambled eggs and bacon and oatmeal! Mmm Mmm good!

I made some friends during exercise time. One's from Philly, her name is Kaia. She's helping me with my bench press!

Thanks for all your letters! It means a lot to me. I'm taking an origami class during education time, and once I know how, I'll fold the letters into little birds and set them free- just like me! In 365 days!

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger QUEEN_BEEEEE said...

HEY LIL KIM I FEEL GOOD BECAUSE WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT U GOING TO JAIL. I SEE VERY HAPPY AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT U.I AM TELL GOD TO HELP U ALOT AND JAIL.KEEP UR HEAD UP.BUT FUCK ALL THE PEOPLE THAT U DONT LIKE. I AM FEEL U ON THIS ONE OK QUEEN BEE.BUT I LOVE AND I CANNOT WAIT TO U GET OUT FORM THERE.BUT U LOOK CUTIE ON THE SUMMER JAM.TAKE CARE UR YOUSELF AND FAMILY.I GOING TO PRAY FOR U AND UR FAMILY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home