Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Depression!

Guess what? I'm depressed!:P My therapist said that I have a "Regressive Inferiority Complex, presenting as Manic Compulsive Disorder". Basically, that means I'm sad on the inside, which is why I work so hard. Sad? Me? What ev. I guess he doesn't read this blog, because I use smileys, like, ALL THE TIME. :)
:)
:)
:)
:( Deep down, though, he's right. :(

But I've got so much to be happy about. My new album is dope. My reality show starts soon, and I'm only going to be in prison for 353 more days! And the big talent show is coming up on Saturday! I"M SO EXCITED! THAT I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! The competition is going to be FIERCE though. Maureen Spangler (2-6 yrs, possession with intent to distribute) does ventriloquism. Arlisa Scott (6 months, probation violation) does a tap dance routine, and Francine Middleswarth (10 years, tax evasion) has a stand up act she's been doing here for three years, so she's a crowd favorite. I think I'm the only perjurer in the show, and I'm the only rapper. But you know what's weird? I'm not that famous here! Seriously, only about half the people know me. I guess people in prison don't watch E!, otherwise more people would know who I am. I tried to get CDs for everyone, so they could know about me, but we're not allowed to have our own CDs.

I get sad every once in a while. I don't know. Just sad.

But then I remember something my mother said to me. "You're Lil Kim. You'll always be Lil' Kim. No one can take that away from you." I'll beat this. You know why? Because My eye is on the sparrow. And I know he watches me. And I'm Lil Kim.

9 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger BrianPumperFan said...

Hi, Lil kim. I'm one of your biggest and loyal fans, and I just have to say that being who you are and were so much alike that it's normal for you to be sad some time. I'm a cancer also, so you know our moods go up and down. Maybe your therapist is right to a certain extent. Maybe your not reflecting as hard as you should as to why your there. I should by your testimony til the very end, up to the point you did confess. But it's okay, what have you been constantly saying, your "Lil Kim" and you can get through this. I love you very much big momma and I hope to hear and see you soon.

Love,

Jamaica Davenport

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger kiabi said...

hey girl keep your head up,my mom had me listening to you all of my 17yrs in this world>and u know it is what it is>so if u need to cry>just do it>screem if u have to>but most of all>nev-va change.
and when the vacation is over>i know the cd will b of the heeesseee
4 sheeeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lots of luv
kiabi

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger DREWVUITTON2020 said...

YO KIM CHECK MY BLOG OUT

LIL KIM HOTTER THEN EVER!!

SHOUT ME OUT!!

DREWVUITTON2020

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger noirsurfer said...

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Be safe and never again believe in your posse. Your only resposibility is to yourself.

Noir surfer

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger ez4u said...

Hey was up ma i sorta feel what you goin through i may be only 15 but still i go through shit to ,i think it happens to the best of us ya know and im a cancer to, so sometimes im up and im happy, then the next minute im like get the fuck away from me
but i know it aint half as much as u goin through
but please you gotta keep ur head up do it for me ma please
im in first period at school right now so i gotta go my teacher be buggin check my blog out its called Lil kim read this
i got nothin but lov 4 u ma 4ever
Chelsea AKA Chuckie

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger snapwithatwist said...

Bitch, get a GRIP!!!one!111
You ain't even doin' hard time. And your new album is the sux.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger BIG IZZ said...

hey kim i hope your okay in there. trust me i know how it is i did a lil time myself. but up state new jersey. but you know what they say fed time is the best time. any way hit me up any time. i would love to have a chance to spit a rhyme for you. my skillz is tight. its just hard for me to get a deal when i have custody of my three kids. also im puerto rican and 6 ft 1. so just becareful in there alright.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger DREWVUITTON2020 said...

KIM, WHERE U AT U HAVENT BLOGGED!!!
IVE BEEN HEARING RUMORS THIS AINT REALLY LIL KIM SOMEONE FRONTING??
IF YOU FOR REAL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK MY WEB BLOG

COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK!!
DREWVUITTON2020

" LIL KIM HOTTER THAN EVER "

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Lil Kim,

I just wanted to say that in the end, everything will turn out fine. I know that you are feeling depressed, this situation will be over before you know it. You are in my prayers and I hope that this experience helps you to be stronger person. Just remember that you can overcome any obstacle. Take care.


Sharon Asbury

 

Post a Comment

<< Home