Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Intramurals!

Sports! This is SO KEWL:P Exercise time had sign ups for intramural sports today! I'm so excited!!@!@!!!!#@!!
I signed up for soccer. I've never played soccer before! It looks a lot like basketball, but it's played with your feet, and you don't have to be too tall for it, which works for me! Because I'm Lil' Kim!

We have to pick a mascot. I wanted to use the "Queen Bees" because of me, but the other girls didn't think that would be fair. I guess I understand. So i suggested the "Regular Bees" and no one liked that either. So guess what we used? "The Unicorns". GAG! The only way I'd be okay with that is if we actually all had horns, but we don't. So boo!!!

Our first game is against the "Paisley Passion", and my friend Onna is on their team. She's really great. She's teaching me about poetry and vegetarianism. But once we're on the field, friendship goes out the window. I'M A COMPETITOR!

Coach Mussleman said if we want to be good soccer players we need to work out more. I like lifting, but she said we should be doing more cardio. I HATE cardio. So boring. I asked if there was a position like the one in hockey where you just fight, and she said no. That sux. Looks like I'll be hitting the elliptical machine. And I can't bring my iPod! Sometimes, prison just sux.

Well, I've got to go to work. We're making a green bean casserole for dinner tonight, which is like a warm green bean salad. I suggested having soul food night, but the head chef said no. And they took away my safety knife, so now I'm working the salting station, which means I just pour salt on everything. It's not hard, but I think I should be trying to better myself while I'm here, and I already know how to put salt on stuff. Maybe I'll ask to run the blender next week. That'd be neat.

Oh! One more thing. I got a letter from my lawyer saying we're trying to get me transfered to the prison camp that Martha Stewart went to. It'd be neat to go to camp and everything, but I really like it here. It'd be hard to say goodbye. Maybe they'll have better sports at prison camp. Who knows? I'll keep u posted.

GO UNICORNS!

3 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger kimberley said...

That's dope, yo.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Thomas said...

Some of us on the outside will try to smuggle in some smokes for you, Kim.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger P.O.P. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home