Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Satire!

Jeez!

It sure looks like a lot of you think I'm actually Lil' Kim! Nothing could be further from the truth! I'm really just an unnatractive graphic designer in Chicago. I thought it would be fun (and very transparent) to combine the following elements into a comical blog:

• Celebrity of decent renown, with an aggresive public image
• Juvenile blogisms and internet-speak
• lackluster layout and design

The number of people who think I'm Lil' Kim has taken the fun out of the project for me. It's not fun making people think they're actually communicating with someone they respect or admire. It's actually rather lame.

So, once and for all, this is NOT Lil' Kim, and I'm NOT in prison, and I probably WON'T be blogging as such as long as people think I'm actually Lil' Kim.

On a personal note, I'm happy to be leaving this behind. You see, I'm a regular contributor to a sketch comedy blog, and I NEVER capitalize my proper noun "I"'s. Also, I rarely capitalize most other proper nouns or the beginnings of sentences. I hate it. Finally I can leave that behind.

ahhh, that's better.

anyway, i think there's still comic potential in commenting on other people's blogs as lil' kim, so those of you who came here from yr comments sections will see the queen bee where content demands it.

explaining the lil kim prison blog is perhaps the lamest thing i've ever done. how lame is explaining this? so lame that i'm going to Capitalize it. oh, well. it was fun while it lasted.

-baz

PS- fun fact- i've never listened to Lil' Kim. i like hip hop just fine, but never found a reason to listen to her. and my favorite band is the animal collective. if you like lil kim, maybe you should try them?

11 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger DREWVUITTON2020 said...

YA KNOW SOMETHING YOU ARE ONE DUMB ASS HOE!!!

DO YOU THINK THAT IS COMICAL!!
IM A REAL LIL KIM FAN, ON THE REAL BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I HAVE TO ADMIT YOU TRICKED THE FUCK OUT OF ME !! ANY HOO MADD PROPS FOR PULLING THAT OFF I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT LIL KIM, AND YOU FOOLED ME. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?? LET ME GUESS NEW YORK, I THINK YOU HAVE A VERY CREATIVE PERSONALITY, AND PROBABLY ARE REALLY FUNNY!! ICREAATED A BLOG DEDICATED TO LIL KIM BUT I THINK IAM GOING TO DEDICATE IT TO YOU, COMMENT ON MY BLOG AND CHECK OUT WHAT I GOT TO SAY AND LET ME KNOW WHATS UP MAYBE WE COULD EXCHANGE IDEAS!!!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Rycrisp said...

Nice try...LIL' KIM! So, you've learned Reverse Psychology, huh? Very, very tricky. I really thought maybe you were a graphic artist at first. Then I was all "Wait. Graphic Artists are retarded and would NEVER think of such a ruse." Nice try Kim!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Pappy7920411 said...

thats what up

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Pappy7920411 said...

thats what up

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger kingpin1613 said...

I still love you Lil' Kim. You keep blogging just the way you are. And next time your out in public please remember to wear that one-tittied outfit again.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger backtight777 said...

hey ppl check out my blog and let me know how yall are livin out there holla

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger SEXXYJENN said...

Hey Sweeties whats good?How you livin?You give me the inspiration everyday to tell these NIGGAS whats up when they talk shit out they ass but keep ya head up and holla when you get out

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. american diabetes foundation

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Tom said...


.....(\_........_/)
......)..(.......)..(
......(...(......)..)
.......)....(....)..(
.......(....(....)..)
.........(\\.--.//)
.......O))`.6..6.'((O
........../.........\
..........(..)....(..)
.........`(_c__c_)`
.............`\T/`

He likes this site !

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger LasVegasBailBonds.Weebly.com said...

I understood you were being comical off the bat. Some folks it must takes a bit longer I guess...I first checked this out to see I we could bail her out of jail or something!

source:
A Hope Bail Bonds | 117 Gass Ave. Ste. B | Las Vegas, NV 89101 | (702) 208-9898 | Bail By Phone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home