Lil' Kim's Prison Blog!

This caged bird must blog! LOL!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Solitary!

I guess you're wondering why I haven't blogged in so long. It's cause they threw me in solitary confinement! I forgot to take the word "shit" out of "suck my beep" at the talent show, and swearing is against the rules, so I had to spend a week in "the hole"! :P

It was pretty nice, actually. There was a tiny hole they slid my bread through, and I got to drink water out of a collapsable camping cup. The cell was a little bigger than the one I have, and it was really like a sensory deprivation chamber. Just Lil' Kim and her Lil' Thoughts. No distractions, no fans, no guards, no nothing! I'm thinking about shivving another inmate so they'll send me back! LOL!

I still got my mail while I was there, so thanks to Jimmy in East Saint Louis for the thoughts. No, I don't like baseball, and no I can't be your girlfriend. But we can still be regular friends! Maybe with benefits! Like sex benefits!

One weird thing- if you spend a week in solitary, you grow a beard. I have a beard! They made me shave it off, which was hard because we're not allowed to have razors, so I had to use a Norelco. Close as a blade my ass. Now I'm all stubbly, but the nurse said it will go away over time. I miss electrolysis.

I really like spell check. I tried to spell electrolysis "electorlosis" and the little red line popped up beneath it. It's cause the prison only has iMacs. I've never used a mac before, but I like it! There's this website called macrumors where they tell you about the stuff apple's coming out with soon. It's very exciting. I wonder what's coming out in 344 days? Besides Lil' Kim! From Prison!

11 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger CeeCee's Mommy said...

Hey, Kim,
I'm sorry to hear that you got in trouble for a little mistake.. I guess rules are rules... As usual, you handled everything with class and grace. I live in Philly and just got your address and PP# so I will be writting you. Keep your head up... They can take your freedom away for a minute, but character and integrity lasts a lifetime :) Ceeceesmommy

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger onesweetday2006 said...

hey kim its ohne of your loyal fans in england, london just to let you know I thought your album 'naked truth' was exactly that and was happy with what i heard. I hoped you would of had some collaboration with the old girls like missy and mary since we wont be hearing from you in a while, but what you did with twista, snoop and game was great. On the real I prefered la bella mafia there was something in that album that was lil kim on a high and it put me on a high and made me wanna do more with my life hope to hear more when you get out god bless.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger onesweetday2006 said...

sorry i made a few spelling mistakes like your track no. 2 'spell check'-what the f*** i gotta spell it out. haha rose hold tight!!!!
p.s if i dont make it back to this page there only one thing I would like to say 'in life the winners are those who make something out of nothing'

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Lil' Mos said...

Hey Lil' Kim

Much respect for everything, , unlucky about being locked down, the system is screwed up. I bought your latest album, and I have all the others, and they are all good. This is a personal request from me. Would you check out my rhymes? I'll post you the url of my blog, and check it out, and make a comment plz. I'll some rhymes up later. By the way, ur sexy as fuck

Lil' Mos

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lil' Mos said...

the url is http://scarredlife.blogspot.com/

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger TARIQ HARLEM said...

I CAN'T SAY THAT I WAS A BIG LIL KIM FAN UNTIL I SAW THAT YOU STOOD UP WHILE YOUR CREW SNITCHED AND RAN FOR COVER. IT SEEMS THAT YOU HAVE MORE HEART THEN THESE CLOWNS THAT CALL THEMSELVES MEN.ITS A SAD DAY FOR BROOKLYN MEN AND BIG IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE.I SAY THAT YOU GIVE ME HOPE THAT THERE ARE STILL SOME REAL BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE. IN THE DARKNESS OF WHAT HIP HOP HAS BECOME THERE EMERGES A LIGHT BRIGHTER THAN THE CLEAREST DIAMOND.FOR UNDERNEATH THE MINKS AND FANCY WHIPS THERE REALLY IS A DOWM ASS CHICK. A TRUE BLACK QUEEN ALTHOUGH SMALL PETIT IN STATURE SHE CARRYS DIVINE SOUL OF A GODDESS,BREATH IN , THINKING FEELING KNOWING THAT IN ANOTHER TIME ANOTHER PLACE SHE WOULD HAVE LED WHOLE NATIONS,BREATH OUT,YET NOW SHE HAS TO EXHIBIT A LITTLE PATIENCE SEEKING SOLACE IN HER CREATOR WHILE I AM LEFT WAITING TO EXHALE FOR THE NEXT TIME I SEE HEAR AND FEEL MY QUEEN MY B MY LITTLE KIM...............P.S. I NEED TO KNOW HOW I CAN WRITE YOU PLEASE SEND INFO TO MONK840@YAHOO.COM PEACE SISTER LOVE TARIQ HARLEM

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger 1sexydiva said...

Hey Kim, I was trying to get your address so I could shoot you a letter to let you know that my thoughts were with you during this time. My name is Linda and I live in Las Vegas, NV I am a big fan of yours and I wanted you to know that your true fans will be out here supporting you and waiting for you to get out and get it crackin' like you always do.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger 1sexydiva said...

Hey Kim,
I wanted to get your address so that I could write to you. I tried to get it from the radio station when they gave it out but I was driving and couldn't get it in time. My name is Linda and I live in Las Vegas, and I want you to know that I am a true fan and I send thoughts and prayers your way and look forward to you coming out and handling your business like you always do. You are a helluva survivor and I know you're going to make it through this just fine

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Niko said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Niko said...

Hey whats up Kim.This is Niko from Phoenix Arizona I just wanted to let you know that your the most gorgeous woman in the world. I saw your show yesterday I was really cool to watch you have fun before you got locked up. That shit isn't right how your so called friends snitched you out. I got a cousin doing four years for a armed robbery so I know how you feel. Just keep your head up baby girl and one more thing, do the time don't let the time do you.

From your fan,
Niko.
ONE LOVE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home